For headshot and portrait rates please scroll down. For FAQs and Studio Policies, please visit here.
Why shoot with ME? Because I will craft creative and striking headshots that will book YOU work!
Working with premium equipment, natural or studio light, and on location or in-studio, I will create stunning images that bring out the true, unique character of you. Shooting in a fun and relaxed environment, the photos will capture the personality you most want, that meets your acting, theatrical, or commercial portfolio needs. My aim is to make images that jump out from the screen or print and make you look your very best! I’ll work to make sure that I deliver absolute satisfaction, because if I do not capture you at you every best, I am not being the best!
Headshot and Portrait Rates
Rates below are correct as of Spring 2018. For booking inquiries, please contact me. Similarly, if you do not see what you are looking for, would like more information, or would like to contact me, please use the contact form, email me, or call 909-810-7740. I endeavor to respond in a matter of a few hours and look forward to working with you!
Some web browsers may not display the PDF below, or may automatically download it in the case of mobile browsers. In event you cannot view it, it can be accessed here.
- What is a Theatrical headshot? A Theatrical headshot is typically of a neutral expression. The standard headshot will show you as you are, with your personality shining through. It may also aim to portray a 'role', and may contain a certain 'mood' or 'feel' and is typically used for casting in theater, television, and movies. It can also be used on IMDB, Actors Access (resized) and any other web site where your photos and bio appear, or for theaters promotion material where you may work. Theatrical headshots are cropped to the industry-standard 8x10 as default with re-touching to brighten eyes and smile, remove flyaway hairs and temporary blemishes. The key is for re-touching to keep you looking realistic; I never remove permanent features such as moles unless requested.
- What is a Commercial headshot? A Commercial headshot is usually smiling and less serious in style. This is typically used by agents and casting for commercial roles such as advertisements and marketing where the aim is to sell a product or service. It can also be used on IMDB, Actors Access (resized) and any other web site where your photos and bio appear. Crop sizes and re-touching follow the same guidelines as Theatrical headshots unless requested.
- How long is a typical shoot? This varies, but a typical 2 look shoot will be about 1.5 hours not including change of outfit and look.
- Can I see my images during the headshot session? Yes, I like to show my clients their images throughout the shoot, to ensure we are getting exactly what we need from the session.
- Do you offer hair and makeup? Clients have the option of providing their own hair and makeup, or I can offer a referral to a professional hair and makeup artist. This is not included in the cost and any fees between client and hair/makeup stylist are arranged separately.
- Do you shoot in natural light or in the studio? Both! When in-studio I use mostly studio lighting, occasionally with some added natural light. When shooting on-location outdoors, I will typically shoot in natural light with some added modification, or a mixture of both studio and artificial lighting when indoors on-location. It is best to inquire with details about your needs as most requests can be fulfilled.
- What is your availability? It depends on the week. It is best to call or e-mail about a week or two in advance to request a day.
- Do you offer client proofing? Yes, this is available immediately following the shoot (unless on location) or via an online proofing gallery. Here you can select the images you most like.
- Do you offer high resolution images of the headshot session? All sessions receive edited/touched up images per the package bought, and the option to purchase additional edited images. Also, an online high-resolution JPEG gallery/download link can be made available through various options (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, or Password Protected gallery) containing the selected images per the package bought.
- A $100 deposit is required to schedule an appointment, which will be applied to your session. You may cancel prior to two business days (Monday through Friday) before your appointment to receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations less than two full business days (48 hours before- Monday through Friday), or "No-Shows", forfeits the deposit. A "No-Show" is a client who fails to attend the appointment.
- After booking a session, I will email you my session agreement. This is a form with your basic information and all of my rescheduling and cancellation policies.
- The balance and a signed approval form are required upon completion of the photo session on the day of the photo session.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to provide the services on the scheduled date at any notice, the CLIENT may reschedule the session and the terms of this agreement to a future date, or choose to terminate the agreement without further action with a full refund of deposit.
- Note: any appointment/reservation made within 2 days of the Session Date forfeits the opportunity to cancel without loss of $100 deposit fee
For any further questions or information not covered here, please contact me!